Carpe Diem

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Travel Log #1

Well most of you know that I'm going to Argentina in a few weeks. I think I'll turn this into a travel blog and that way it'll be easier to keep up. I'll post iteniaries and pictures and update with stories every few days while I'm down there.




Here's a tentative schedule:

June 28 (9am) - Arrive in Buenos Aires, Argentina
July 1 (8:30pm) - Leave Buenos Aires destined for Villa Angela, Chaco
July 2 (12noon) - Arrive in Villa Angela, Chaco
July 8 - Leave Villa Angela / Arrive in Formosa, Formosa
Jul 10 - Leave Formosa / Arrive in Obera, Misiones
July 12 - Leave Obera / Arrive Puerto Iguazu, Misiones

I'll add more to the schedule when I'm at Puerto Iguazu. I'm finding it hard to plan an entire month at once. Anyone truly interested in what we'll be doing in Buenos Aires can click here to see our Yahoo Travel site.




The plan now is to stay at the LDS Hostel next to the temple. The temple is about an hour from the downtown so we need to decide if the distance will be a problem or not. We still have a lot to plan. This blog will probably be my journal so expect lots of boring little updates to my plans and adventures.

1 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger Rise said...

I for one am looking forward to your updates. And I'm glad I had that idea about staying at a church hostel :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home