Carpe Diem

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Travel Log #2

So we can't stay at the temple hostel. I called back Tuesday and talked to some guy and he told me that it's really for people who are going to be at the temple. They usually ask people who stay there to not go into the city to visit friends or anything. The people that stay there usually do one session after another he said. I understand. I felt like I was kind of abusing the system anyway. So, we got rooms at a hostel called the Hostel Obelisco. The Obelisco is the Washington monument looking thing that I have a picture of in the previous post. It's right in the center of town. It's what they always show on the morning news in the background of their studio. We'll be 3 blocks from it.

Here's some pictures of the hostel. We're going to stay 2 nights.



1 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger Chris Harris said...

I got dibs on top bunk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home