Carpe Diem

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Travel Log 7?? I lost count.

So were sitting in the hostel about to take a bus to Posadas Misiones. Its Sunday morning and while all the good God fearing people are in church we`ll be visiting some ancient ruins in San Ignacio. I am at the worlds slowest internet connection right now so I will not be able to upload the awesome pictures from the Iguazu Falls that I took yesterday. That place was amazing. Two days ago we ran into an old man in the street that offered to walk with us for a while. We were on our way to visit a house made completely out of plastic bottle. Walls, foundation, even furniture, all plastic bottles. I`ll show pictures of that later too. We ended up spending all day with our friend Lima, the old man we had met in the street, and he ended up paying for bus fare to take us all over downtown to show us stuff. He took us to this place called Tres Fronteras (Three Frontiers) where Paraguay, Brasil, and Argentina touch. It was a great view. We ended up walking with Lima until well after dark and he even paid our cab fare back to our hostel. Whereever you are Lima, thanks buddy.

Tomorrow Lauren takes a plane to Buenos Aires and then home. I`ll be returning to Villa Angela to spend a few more days with Danny and Olga and then from there, who knows. We are still well and no one has robbed or arrested us yet. I don`t know when I`ll have a chance to put up some pictures, hopefully soon. Hasta la pròxima.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home