Carpe Diem

Monday, August 04, 2008

End of the Travel Logs

Well it was fun updating everyone with my trip. Sorry that the posts got boring there towards the end. I wanted to upload more photos but I went the last 2 weeks of my trip without a good internet connection. I've picked out about 300 of my favorite pictures that we took and posted them on Facebook. Anyone can look at these pictures by selecting one of these links. You don't need a facebook account to see them. 60 pictures is the limit in an album on Facebook so I had to create 5 albums.

Album 1
Album 2
Album 3
Album 4
Album 5

2 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Blogger Rise said...

Great pictures! I'm glad you had a good time, and I'm really glad that you're back home safe and sound.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Bennie said...

I love the pics, but I talked to you more when you were in South America. What's up?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home